Disco DAG810 is a single axis automatic wafer grinder that can grind wafers up to 300mm diameter. With one air bearing grind spindle and one vacuum chuck mounted on a high precision mechanical lower spindle this grinder has a relatively small footprint of only 11 square feet. This grinder can perform either standard in-feed (plunge) grinding or optional creep feed grinding.
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Grinds wafers up to 300mm
- In-feed grinding with wafer rotation
- Air bearing grind spindle
- Porous chuck table with vacuum chuck
- Manual load/unload
- Either one or two height gauges
- In-feed grinding for work pieces up to 300mm diameter
- Creep-feed grinding for work pieces up to 200mm diameter
- 200mm ring frame grinding
- Vacuum system with fluid separation unit
- Filtration system
ARE YOU READY?
NEWS AND EVENTS
Axus partners with Plessey Semiconductors to help bring high-performance GaN-on-Silicon monolithic microLED technology to the mass market.
Using tooling from Axus and optimised processes, Plessey Semiconductors has achieved a successful wafer to wafer bond of a 1080p microLED display 0.26” diagonal to a 3-micron pixel-pitch backplane. Much smaller than the 0.7" diagonal 8-micron pixel-pitch active-matrix display previously demonstrated.