Disco DFG8540 system is a fully automatic in-feed surface grinder. With its conventional two-spindle, three-chuck design, the DFG8540 is capable of performing both large diameter grinding and thin-finish grinding. The processing position of the grinding wheel coincides with the chuck table for each spindle for improved grinding performance.
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Automated thinning up to 200mm diameter wafers
- Ultra-thin wafer handling to 100μm and less
- DBG option available and plasma-ready
- Flat/Notch alignment orientation
- Interior grind water nozzle
- Chuck/Spinner table
- Positioning and stopping system
- 2 air bearing grind spindles, 3 rotary-chuck tables
- Vacuum system with automatic fluid separation unit
- Temperature control system for stabilizing process results
- Filtration system
Process Request Form
Parts & ServiceS
NEWS AND EVENTS
Axus partners with Plessey Semiconductors to help bring high-performance GaN-on-Silicon monolithic microLED technology to the mass market.
Using tooling from Axus and optimised processes, Plessey Semiconductors has achieved a successful wafer to wafer bond of a 1080p microLED display 0.26” diagonal to a 3-micron pixel-pitch backplane. Much smaller than the 0.7" diagonal 8-micron pixel-pitch active-matrix display previously demonstrated.