The Strasbaugh 6EC CMP System is an economical tool for CMP research, failure analysis, and low-volume production. Its semi-automatic operations are programmable through a color, touch-screen GUI for repeatable and accurate process control. The Model 6EC is the affordable solution, providing the benefits of state-of-the-art CMP at low cost.
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Closed-loop table and spindle drives help ensure consistent process results
- Programmable pad conditioning increases the lifetime of the pad and improves the lifetime of the pad and improves WIWNU
- Minimal maintenance lowers the cost of ownership
- Small footprint offers convenience for small labs
- Pad conditioning system provides in-situ and/or ex-situ programmable selective pad conditioning for consistent removal rates and minimum non-uniformity. 20 zones of programmable control: dwell time, down force and RPM can be programmed for each zone. Pad conditioning can be done with a diamond plated disk or nylon brush
ARE YOU READY?
NEWS AND EVENTS
Axus partners with Plessey Semiconductors to help bring high-performance GaN-on-Silicon monolithic microLED technology to the mass market.
Using tooling from Axus and optimised processes, Plessey Semiconductors has achieved a successful wafer to wafer bond of a 1080p microLED display 0.26” diagonal to a 3-micron pixel-pitch backplane. Much smaller than the 0.7" diagonal 8-micron pixel-pitch active-matrix display previously demonstrated.