The Strasbaugh 6EC CMP System is an economical tool for CMP research, failure analysis, and low-volume production. Its semi-automatic operations are programmable through a color, touch-screen GUI for repeatable and accurate process control. The Model 6EC is the affordable solution, providing the benefits of state-of-the-art CMP at low cost.
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Closed-loop table and spindle drives help ensure consistent process results
- Programmable pad conditioning increases the lifetime of the pad and improves the lifetime of the pad and improves WIWNU
- Minimal maintenance lowers the cost of ownership
- Small footprint offers convenience for small labs
- Pad conditioning system provides in-situ and/or ex-situ programmable selective pad conditioning for consistent removal rates and minimum non-uniformity. 20 zones of programmable control: dwell time, down force and RPM can be programmed for each zone. Pad conditioning can be done with a diamond plated disk or nylon brush
Process Request Form
Parts & ServiceS
NEWS AND EVENTS
Axus Technology partners with top industry research leaders on the production of an innovative single-chip device for the PNT market.
Chandler, Arizona, USA, – Axus Technology (Axus), a leading global provider of CMP, wafer thinning and wafer surface processing solutions for semiconductor applications, is excited to be partnering with GE Research, GE Aviation Systems, and InertiaWave, Inc. on the production of an innovative single-chip device. SEMI, through their MEMS & Sensors Industry Group (MSIG) and FlexTech Group has provided a great opportunity and platform to tackle PNT’s (Positioning, Navigation, and Timing) challenges with innovative solutions for GPS-denied environments.
Axus partners with Plessey Semiconductors to help bring high-performance GaN-on-Silicon monolithic microLED technology to the mass market.
Using tooling from Axus and optimised processes, Plessey Semiconductors has achieved a successful wafer to wafer bond of a 1080p microLED display 0.26” diagonal to a 3-micron pixel-pitch backplane. Much smaller than the 0.7" diagonal 8-micron pixel-pitch active-matrix display previously demonstrated.
Axus Partners with CP Display to Accelerate Monolithic 1080p MicroLED Displays to Mainstream AR
Axus partners with Compound Photonics US Corporation to accelerate sub 5 µm pixel microLED development to the mass market.
Axus and CP are partnering to integrate critical wafer-scale processes needed for mass-production scale up of CP’s 3 µm pixel, 0.26” diagonal, 1080p microLED displays for the next generation AR glasses. Specifically, Axus will deploy its state-of-the-art Capstone CMP system with integrated post-CMP clean to enable wafer planarization and surface preparation process solutions for successful wafer-scale bonding of microLED wafers to high-performance CMOS backplanes.