OnTrak DSS 200 Series 1 double-sided PVA scrubber is designed to clean 100mm to 200mm wafers. It provides consistent, ultra-clean processing for a wide variety of applications.
The DSS-200 Series 1 is a proven, cost-effective cleaning system for the following applications:
- Post-CMP Cleaning: oxide, polysilicon, nitride, tungsten, aluminum and copper
- General purpose cleaning: post-CVD oxides, post-metallization, surface topography cleaning, trench cleaning
- Silicon cleaning: prime silicon, reclaim silicon, fab monitor reclaim
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Universal load station • Double sided PVA scrub
- Dual brush boxes
- IR assisted spin dry station
- Robotic unload
- Vertical unload station
- Touchscreen controls
Process Request Form
Parts & ServiceS
NEWS AND EVENTS
Axus partners with Plessey Semiconductors to help bring high-performance GaN-on-Silicon monolithic microLED technology to the mass market.
Using tooling from Axus and optimised processes, Plessey Semiconductors has achieved a successful wafer to wafer bond of a 1080p microLED display 0.26” diagonal to a 3-micron pixel-pitch backplane. Much smaller than the 0.7" diagonal 8-micron pixel-pitch active-matrix display previously demonstrated.