OnTrak DSS 200 Series 2 double-sided PVA scrubber offers production-proven cleaning results for removing slurry particles. Depending on the application, throughputs of 45-65 wafers per hour are attainable, making the DSS-200 Series 2 the most costeffective wafer cleaning system for wafers from 100mm to 200mm.
The DSS-200 Series 2 can accommodate a wide range of cleaning process applications such as:
- Post-CMP cleaning: oxide, polysilicon, nitride, tungsten, aluminum and copper
- General purpose cleaning: Pre and Post-CVD oxides, postmetallization, surface topography, trench
- Silicon cleaning: prime silicon, reclaim silicon, fab monitor reclaim
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 200mm ergonomic load station
- Double sided PVA scrub
- Dual brush boxes
- Dark plastic covers protect light sensitive wafers
- Ammonia dispense
- IR assisted spin dry station
- Robotic unload
- Vertical unload station
- Touchscreen controls
ARE YOU READY?
NEWS AND EVENTS
Axus partners with Plessey Semiconductors to help bring high-performance GaN-on-Silicon monolithic microLED technology to the mass market.
Using tooling from Axus and optimised processes, Plessey Semiconductors has achieved a successful wafer to wafer bond of a 1080p microLED display 0.26” diagonal to a 3-micron pixel-pitch backplane. Much smaller than the 0.7" diagonal 8-micron pixel-pitch active-matrix display previously demonstrated.