- Chandler, AZ
This position requires travel to customer locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform complete system installations at customer locations.
- Provide professional on-site customer support by maintaining daily communications with both Axus Technology management and clientele to ensure efficient problem resolution and proper follow-up.
- Maintain new products and legacy systems including calibrations, troubleshooting, routine maintenance, and repair.
- Provide manufacturing support in the assembly and troubleshooting of complex semiconductor equipment and subassemblies with limited or no supervision when not supporting our customers in the field.
- Some administrative duties include but are not limited to ordering repair parts and managing inventory, maintaining daily activity logs, and providing thorough field service reports.
- Maintain assigned tools and test equipment calibrations to ensure accurate and consistent system operation in the field and at Axus Technology.
- Duties also include taking a leadership role and working to continuously improve communication and documented processes.
- Must possess a broad working knowledge of Electrical Theory and principles, and the ability to interpret and apply this knowledge during day-to-day activities. This includes the ability to read blueprints and electrical schematics.
- Must have the ability to setup/troubleshoot complex capital equipment and use a variety of diagnostic tools such as multi-meters and other measurement devices on a regular basis.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills while working as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines. This includes managing multiple projects and meeting time sensitive objectives with minimal or no supervision.
- Must be able to lift and carry a toolbox that can weigh up to 50 lbs.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures will be required to promote a safe and efficient work environment including adhering to current regulatory requirements to include, but not limited to, HIPPA, OSHA and FDA.
- Must be able to maintain regular and punctual attendance consistent with our company policy.
- One to two years of hands-on technical experience or equivalent technical training related to the semiconductor industry.
- One to two years of post-secondary education or equivalent military experience relevant to the position