- All levels are being considered
- Chandler, AZ
- Process Development Group
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve or maintain CMP tools to run at their peak potential in support of leading-edge customers, to fulfill their requirements for building the next generation device prototypes.
- Drive the development of new CMP tools and tool modifications to enable novel material processing.
- Work with an experienced, cutting-edge process engineering team to “push the envelope” for CMP and wafer grinding.
- Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- On-demand and routine (PM) maintenance of tools.
- Learn the inner workings of new CMP tools.
- Drive the creation of written SOP’s.
- Drive the improvement of existing and new tool designs by providing feedback to and work with the equipment (design) engineering group.
- Field support at customer sites is an option (domestic and Europe).
- Acquire the knowledge of various CMP and grind processes, its capabilities and shortfalls.
- Work closely with other team members showing a positive attitude, effective interaction and communication.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures will be required to promote a safe and efficient work environment.
- Perform all related duties as assigned.
Required and Desired Skills:
- Bachelor of Science or better in an engineering discipline.
- Three to five years of experience in CMP.
- Hands-on experience with grinder and/or CMP tools.
- Must have strong verbal communication, written, and presentation skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines. This includes managing multiple projects and meet time sensitive objectives with minimal or no supervision.
- A positive attitude is essential to the success of this position.
- Must be able to maintain regular and punctual attendance consistent with our company policy.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.