The G&P Technology 412R post-CMP cleaning tool is a compact design that delivers state-of-the-art cleaning for 100mm to 300mm diameter substrates. Ideally suited for development applications, the 412R includes two double-side PVA brush stations, a drying station, and optional megasonic cleaning.
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 100mm to 300mm wafer size
- 2 double-sided PVA brush stations
- Single wafer load rinse station
- Spin rinse dry output station
- Megasonic Unit for enhanced cleaning
- Quick dump rinse (QDR-1, single tank
- Quick dump rinse (QDR-2, recycling
- Cleaner gripper option
Process Request Form
Parts & ServiceS
NEWS AND EVENTS
Axus partners with Plessey Semiconductors to help bring high-performance GaN-on-Silicon monolithic microLED technology to the mass market.
Using tooling from Axus and optimised processes, Plessey Semiconductors has achieved a successful wafer to wafer bond of a 1080p microLED display 0.26” diagonal to a 3-micron pixel-pitch backplane. Much smaller than the 0.7" diagonal 8-micron pixel-pitch active-matrix display previously demonstrated.