Disco DFG850 system features two air bearing grind spindles, a rotating table with three rotating vacuum wafer chucks, and robotic load/unload operation. This provides high-quality ultra- thin grinding for applications including 3D integration, BSI, bonded wafers, IC slim cards, and more
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Grinds wafers 100 – 200mm
- In-feed grinding with wafer rotation
- Two independently adjustable spindles
- Porous vacuum wafer chucks
- 2-point contact in-process thickness gauging
- 200mm diamond grinding wheel
- 2 cassettes for load/unload
- Temperature control system for stabilizing process results
- Vacuum system
- Filtration system
ARE YOU READY?
NEWS AND EVENTS
Axus partners with Plessey Semiconductors to help bring high-performance GaN-on-Silicon monolithic microLED technology to the mass market.
Using tooling from Axus and optimised processes, Plessey Semiconductors has achieved a successful wafer to wafer bond of a 1080p microLED display 0.26” diagonal to a 3-micron pixel-pitch backplane. Much smaller than the 0.7" diagonal 8-micron pixel-pitch active-matrix display previously demonstrated.