Disco DFG841 system, with two grind spindles, two wafer vacuum chucks, and a robot arm, features a same-cassette return function. The robot arm vacuum feature ensures that even thin-ground wafers, which are prone to warping, are corrected to the required flatness or trouble-free handling. For safety, the DFG841 complies with the EC’s CE marking and is based on SEMI S2-93.
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Grinds wafers 100 – 200mm
- In-feed grinding with wafer rotation
- Two independently adjustable spindles
- Porous chuck table with vacuum chuck
- 200mm diamond grinding wheel
- 2 cassettes for load/unload
- DFG841 complies with the EC’s CE requirements
- Temperature control system for stabilizing process results
- Vacuum system
- Filtration system
Process Request Form
Parts & ServiceS
NEWS & EVENTS
Chiseled from humbled foundations awaits a discovery of jewels that can be obtained in the form of knowledge, work ethic, and inspiration. Paths are shaped towards greatness within this beginning and the lamp that guides one’s professional journey knows where to first shine. A company can be that summer lighthouse with the right internship experience to provide building blocks for......Read More...