STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Grinds wafers 100 – 200mm
- In-feed grinding with wafer rotation
- Two independently adjustable spindles
- Porous chuck table with vacuum chuck
- 200mm diamond grinding wheel
- 2 cassettes for load/unload
- DFG841 complies with the EC’s CE requirements
- Temperature control system for stabilizing process results
- Vacuum system
- Filtration system
Process Request Form
Parts & ServiceS
NEWS AND EVENTS
Axus partners with Plessey Semiconductors to help bring high-performance GaN-on-Silicon monolithic microLED technology to the mass market.
Using tooling from Axus and optimised processes, Plessey Semiconductors has achieved a successful wafer to wafer bond of a 1080p microLED display 0.26” diagonal to a 3-micron pixel-pitch backplane. Much smaller than the 0.7" diagonal 8-micron pixel-pitch active-matrix display previously demonstrated.