Disco DFG841 system, with two grind spindles, two wafer vacuum chucks, and a robot arm, features a same-cassette return function. The robot arm vacuum feature ensures that even thin-ground wafers, which are prone to warping, are corrected to the required flatness or trouble-free handling. For safety, the DFG841 complies with the EC’s CE marking and is based on SEMI S2-93.
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Grinds wafers 100 – 200mm
- In-feed grinding with wafer rotation
- Two independently adjustable spindles
- Porous chuck table with vacuum chuck
- 200mm diamond grinding wheel
- 2 cassettes for load/unload
- DFG841 complies with the EC’s CE requirements
- Temperature control system for stabilizing process results
- Vacuum system
- Filtration system
Process Request Form
Parts & ServiceS
NEWS & EVENTS
According to census.gov, men make up 52% of all U.S. workers and 73% of all Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) workers. With the world evolving into a more digital society, women are gaining ground as tech professionals. Census.gov states that women only made up 8% of the STEM workforce in 1970 and increased to 27% in 2019......Read More...