With the UltraPRo 3D-II Robotic Assisted Polisher, Axus Technology introduces a completely automated system for precision polishing of round, square, and rectangular 3-dimensional components. This polisher incorporates an industrial grade, 6-axis articulated robot with unique force/torque sensing and control capability as the polishing mechanism.
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- High quality industrial grade, 6-axis articulated robot with force/torque sensing and control
- Multi-recipe driven system with multi-step programming capability
- Multi-unit tool center tray design
- Vacuum chuck work holding platen for up to 17-inch (432 mm) diameter parts (larger systems are available)
- Vacuum pumping system with automatic fluid drain
- Programmable variable speed platen
- Polishing slurry reservoir, mixing and distribution system
- Compact footprint
- Automatic polishing pad conditioning system
- LCD Flat Panel Display – water resistant
- OPC server on the HMI to download process performance data
- PLC controller with EtherCAT embedded PC master
ARE YOU READY?
NEWS AND EVENTS
Axus partners with Plessey Semiconductors to help bring high-performance GaN-on-Silicon monolithic microLED technology to the mass market.
Using tooling from Axus and optimised processes, Plessey Semiconductors has achieved a successful wafer to wafer bond of a 1080p microLED display 0.26” diagonal to a 3-micron pixel-pitch backplane. Much smaller than the 0.7" diagonal 8-micron pixel-pitch active-matrix display previously demonstrated.