With the UltraPRo 3D-II Robotic Assisted Polisher, Axus Technology introduces a completely automated system for precision polishing of round, square, and rectangular 3-dimensional components. This polisher incorporates an industrial grade, 6-axis articulated robot with unique force/torque sensing and control capability as the polishing mechanism.
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- High quality industrial grade, 6-axis articulated robot with force/torque sensing and control
- Multi-recipe driven system with multi-step programming capability
- Multi-unit tool center tray design
- Vacuum chuck work holding platen for up to 17-inch (432 mm) diameter parts (larger systems are available)
- Vacuum pumping system with automatic fluid drain
- Programmable variable speed platen
- Polishing slurry reservoir, mixing and distribution system
- Compact footprint
- Automatic polishing pad conditioning system
- LCD Flat Panel Display – water resistant
- OPC server on the HMI to download process performance data
- PLC controller with EtherCAT embedded PC master
Process Request Form
Parts & ServiceS
NEWS AND EVENTS
Axus Technology partners with top industry research leaders on the production of an innovative single-chip device for the PNT market.
Chandler, Arizona, USA, – Axus Technology (Axus), a leading global provider of CMP, wafer thinning and wafer surface processing solutions for semiconductor applications, is excited to be partnering with GE Research, GE Aviation Systems, and InertiaWave, Inc. on the production of an innovative single-chip device. SEMI, through their MEMS & Sensors Industry Group (MSIG) and FlexTech Group has provided a great opportunity and platform to tackle PNT’s (Positioning, Navigation, and Timing) challenges with innovative solutions for GPS-denied environments.
Axus partners with Plessey Semiconductors to help bring high-performance GaN-on-Silicon monolithic microLED technology to the mass market.
Using tooling from Axus and optimised processes, Plessey Semiconductors has achieved a successful wafer to wafer bond of a 1080p microLED display 0.26” diagonal to a 3-micron pixel-pitch backplane. Much smaller than the 0.7" diagonal 8-micron pixel-pitch active-matrix display previously demonstrated.
Axus Partners with CP Display to Accelerate Monolithic 1080p MicroLED Displays to Mainstream AR
Axus partners with Compound Photonics US Corporation to accelerate sub 5 µm pixel microLED development to the mass market.
Axus and CP are partnering to integrate critical wafer-scale processes needed for mass-production scale up of CP’s 3 µm pixel, 0.26” diagonal, 1080p microLED displays for the next generation AR glasses. Specifically, Axus will deploy its state-of-the-art Capstone CMP system with integrated post-CMP clean to enable wafer planarization and surface preparation process solutions for successful wafer-scale bonding of microLED wafers to high-performance CMOS backplanes.