The Axus Technology Gemini-2 Dual Slurry Delivery System delivers a continuous supply of two precisely controlled CMP slurries in an exceptionally compact and economical package. The Axus Gemini-2 is well-suited for a broad range of production and development applications, anywhere where the efficient use of space and slurry are important.
The Axus Gemini-2 slurry delivery system provides continuous delivery and mixing of two slurries, utilizing a pair of mix and delivery tanks for each slurry. When used for continuous dispense, slurry dispenses from one tank while new slurry is prepared in the second tank. Dispense and mix alternates between tanks continuously, allowing for uninterrupted on-demand slurry delivery. This twinned-tank arrangement eliminates the need to mix large batches of slurry and reduces concerns about pot-life and chemical management of stored slurry. Eliminating the use of a day-tank for slurry storage also allows for an exceptionally compact footprint.
Occupying less than six square feet and with its two sets of twinned tanks, the system includes all of the needed slurry management features, including slurry humidification, nitrogen backfill and automated clean and purge capability. Along with being simple to maintain, the system design supports rapid clean and changeover of slurry types.
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Industry standard magnetically levitated low-shear pumps provide for consistent delivery of fresh slurry.
- The user-friendly touch-screen controls deliver an intuitive user interface for slurry mix and delivery, as well as maintenance and slurry changeovers.
- The small package with large transparent access doors puts all of the critical components within view and easy reach, making the system easy to service and maintain.
- Priced less than most single-slurry automated delivery systems.
- The perfect solution, delivering tremendous savings in space, capital investment, and slurry cost.