- Surface defects are detected and measured using fully integrated Hologenix optics
- Uses defocused optics for finding surface defects ( dimples or mounds )
- Typical for wafer polishing defects
- Perfect for finding Post CMP over and under polished areas
- Also used for Post wafer bond MEMS defect inspection
- 150mm / 200mm / 300mm versions
- Whole wafer image processing or magnified version are available
- Optional stocker and agv integrated e84 delivery
ARE YOU READY?
NEWS AND EVENTS
Axus partners with Plessey Semiconductors to help bring high-performance GaN-on-Silicon monolithic microLED technology to the mass market.
Using tooling from Axus and optimised processes, Plessey Semiconductors has achieved a successful wafer to wafer bond of a 1080p microLED display 0.26” diagonal to a 3-micron pixel-pitch backplane. Much smaller than the 0.7" diagonal 8-micron pixel-pitch active-matrix display previously demonstrated.