The Strasbaugh 6DS-SP CMP System is a robust and reliable CMP platform delivering low-cost, high yield processes for 100mm to 200mm diameter material.
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Membrane wafer carriers for improved process performance
- Dual polishing platens for one or two-step processes
- Dual polishing spindles for 100-200mm wafers and higher throughput
- Proven process performance for dielectrics, metals, poly, and STI
- Pad conditioning system provides in-situ programmable selective pad conditioning with 20 zones of programmable control
- Four cassette elevators, with robotic load/unload system
- Hydrolift load station provides better reliability and improved cleanliness
- Various styles of multi-zone membrane wafer carriers for improved uniformity and edge control performance
- Wafer size conversion kits
- Slurry blending and distribution system
- Temperature control of primary polishing platen
- Secondary platen pad conditioning system
- Vacuum system with automatic fluid separation unit
- Curtain rinse between polishing platens to reduce slurry cross-contamination
- Optical EndPoint Detection
Process Request Form
Parts & ServiceS
NEWS AND EVENTS
Axus Partners with CP Display to Accelerate Monolithic 1080p MicroLED Displays to Mainstream AR
Axus partners with Compound Photonics US Corporation to accelerate sub 5 µm pixel microLED development to the mass market.
Axus and CP are partnering to integrate critical wafer-scale processes needed for mass-production scale up of CP’s 3 µm pixel, 0.26” diagonal, 1080p microLED displays for the next generation AR glasses. Specifically, Axus will deploy its state-of-the-art Capstone CMP system with integrated post-CMP clean to enable wafer planarization and surface preparation process solutions for successful wafer-scale bonding of microLED wafers to high-performance CMOS backplanes.
Axus partners with Plessey Semiconductors to help bring high-performance GaN-on-Silicon monolithic microLED technology to the mass market.
Using tooling from Axus and optimised processes, Plessey Semiconductors has achieved a successful wafer to wafer bond of a 1080p microLED display 0.26” diagonal to a 3-micron pixel-pitch backplane. Much smaller than the 0.7" diagonal 8-micron pixel-pitch active-matrix display previously demonstrated.