The IPEC 776 is the most widely installed dry-in, dry-out orbital CMP platform available. The 776 includes a fully automated wafer handling system with a Spray Station Assembly used to remove slurry particulates and keep the wafers wet throughout the process
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Four wafer planarizers (polishing modules) with mini environment
- Integrated double side PVA cleaner with dual brush station and SRD
- Three cassette tilter load/unload station
- Post-CMP buff station
- High speed polish drive (0-600RMP)
- Closed loop delta P control; provides operational feedback
- Endpoint detection system
- Robot R1/R2/R3 equipped
- Stainless steel polish bells
- Pad conditioners; one for each two polish modules
- SECS/GEM capable
- Upgraded 5000MHz Pentium
- Slurry distribution interface upgrade with multiplexer to signal low slurry
- CPU upgrade to 1GHz CPU plus memory upgrade
- Advanced pad motion control; improves wafer coverage during polishing
ARE YOU READY?
NEWS AND EVENTS
Axus partners with Plessey Semiconductors to help bring high-performance GaN-on-Silicon monolithic microLED technology to the mass market.
Using tooling from Axus and optimised processes, Plessey Semiconductors has achieved a successful wafer to wafer bond of a 1080p microLED display 0.26” diagonal to a 3-micron pixel-pitch backplane. Much smaller than the 0.7" diagonal 8-micron pixel-pitch active-matrix display previously demonstrated.