STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Four wafer planarizers (polishing modules) with mini environment
- Integrated double side PVA cleaner with dual brush station and SRD
- Three cassette tilter load/unload station
- Post-CMP buff station
- High speed polish drive (0-600RMP)
- Closed loop delta P control; provides operational feedback
- Endpoint detection system
- Robot R1/R2/R3 equipped
- Stainless steel polish bells
- Pad conditioners; one for each two polish modules
- SECS/GEM capable
- Upgraded 5000MHz Pentium
- Slurry distribution interface upgrade with multiplexer to signal low slurry
- CPU upgrade to 1GHz CPU plus memory upgrade
- Advanced pad motion control; improves wafer coverage during polishing
Process Request Form
Parts & ServiceS
NEWS AND EVENTS
Axus Partners with CP Display to Accelerate Monolithic 1080p MicroLED Displays to Mainstream AR
Axus partners with Compound Photonics US Corporation to accelerate sub 5 µm pixel microLED development to the mass market.
Axus and CP are partnering to integrate critical wafer-scale processes needed for mass-production scale up of CP’s 3 µm pixel, 0.26” diagonal, 1080p microLED displays for the next generation AR glasses. Specifically, Axus will deploy its state-of-the-art Capstone CMP system with integrated post-CMP clean to enable wafer planarization and surface preparation process solutions for successful wafer-scale bonding of microLED wafers to high-performance CMOS backplanes.
Axus partners with Plessey Semiconductors to help bring high-performance GaN-on-Silicon monolithic microLED technology to the mass market.
Using tooling from Axus and optimised processes, Plessey Semiconductors has achieved a successful wafer to wafer bond of a 1080p microLED display 0.26” diagonal to a 3-micron pixel-pitch backplane. Much smaller than the 0.7" diagonal 8-micron pixel-pitch active-matrix display previously demonstrated.