The IPEC 676 is a Dry-in/Wet-out automated CMP system best suited for metal CMP but can also be used for dielectric CMP processes. It has one of the industry’s smallest footprints. the 676 is designed to improve yields by use of an orbital polishing motion rather than conventional rotational CMP techniques. This leads to improved wafers per square foot in the fab.
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Four wafer planarizers (polishing modules)
- Cassete tilter load/unload station
- Advanced pad motion control
- Advanced through-the-pad slurry distribution method – High speed polish drive (0-600RPM)
- Closed loop delta P control
- Endpoint detection system
- Stainless steel polish bell
- Dual pad conditioning systems
- Upgraded 500MHz Pentium
ARE YOU READY?
NEWS AND EVENTS
Axus partners with Plessey Semiconductors to help bring high-performance GaN-on-Silicon monolithic microLED technology to the mass market.
Using tooling from Axus and optimised processes, Plessey Semiconductors has achieved a successful wafer to wafer bond of a 1080p microLED display 0.26” diagonal to a 3-micron pixel-pitch backplane. Much smaller than the 0.7" diagonal 8-micron pixel-pitch active-matrix display previously demonstrated.