The IPEC 472 wafer polisher is a fully automated, precision tool for CMP polishing of semiconductor wafers used to achieve flatness, uniformity, and planarization on patterned/device wafers. The 472 features automatic wafer handling and is capable of two platen, two-step polishing processing to maximize wafer throughput capability and quality. Designed to planarize wafers from 100mm to 200mm, the 472 is ideally suited for materials polishing applications that require repeatability with operational and processing flexibility.
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Fully automated precision polishing
- Two platen process for post polish buff
- Multiple slurry dispense
- In-situ pad conditioner
- Material compatibility for medium and low pH slurries (1-12)
- Down force up to 750lbs
- Controllable wafer back pressure
- Polish head clean station
- External interface for end point capability
- Temperature controlled platens
- SECS II Interface
- We encourage each of our customers to do an on-site inspection of the tool, where they can review the details of the work accomplished, perform a final operational check of the equipment, and participate in the final testing of the tool.
Process Request Form
Parts & ServiceS
NEWS AND EVENTS
Axus partners with Plessey Semiconductors to help bring high-performance GaN-on-Silicon monolithic microLED technology to the mass market.
Using tooling from Axus and optimised processes, Plessey Semiconductors has achieved a successful wafer to wafer bond of a 1080p microLED display 0.26” diagonal to a 3-micron pixel-pitch backplane. Much smaller than the 0.7" diagonal 8-micron pixel-pitch active-matrix display previously demonstrated.