The G&P Technology POLI-762 Membrane Carrier CMP Tool is our most advanced and intelligent CMP tool designed for high versatility for 12”(300mm) CMP process development, materials evaluation and pre-production runs. The POLI-762 was also designed for advanced wafer manufactures and consumables suppliers.
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Wafer size capacity up to 300mm
- Rotational speed of the polishing platen & wafer carrier
- Swing arm style pad conditioner
- Downforce of the pad conditioning disk
- Programmable sweep speed of the conditioning arm
- Oscillation of the wafer carrier on the polishing pad
- Teflon coated polishing table
- 3 Slurry pumps
CONDITIONING ARM OPTIONS:
Swing Arm Conditioning (radial sweep)
- 100mm end effector (standard), 30-200 rpm range
- Downforce range, .45 – 9.1kgf (1 – 20 lbf)
- Sweep zone control, 8 segments
- Sweep rate, 0 – 20 sweep / minute
- Conditioning disk clean station
Process Request Form
Parts & ServiceS
NEWS AND EVENTS
Axus partners with Plessey Semiconductors to help bring high-performance GaN-on-Silicon monolithic microLED technology to the mass market.
Using tooling from Axus and optimised processes, Plessey Semiconductors has achieved a successful wafer to wafer bond of a 1080p microLED display 0.26” diagonal to a 3-micron pixel-pitch backplane. Much smaller than the 0.7" diagonal 8-micron pixel-pitch active-matrix display previously demonstrated.