The G&P Technology POLI-400L was designed to provide flexible CMP process capability for applications where ease of use, reliability, and a compact design are essential. Capable of working with substrates with up to 150mm diameter, the POLI-400L offers configuration choices in carrier type, conditioner technology, pad profiling, process measurement and monitoring systems. The POLI-400L utilizes an intuitive touch-screen user interface and a robust PLC control system that includes the multiple process steps and detailed process controls that users expect. Reliability and flexibility is further enhanced by relying on manual single substrate loading. The G&P Technology POLI-400L delivers high-value performance and research capability in a package that is compact and economical.
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Fully automated precision polishing
- Two platen process for post polish buff
- Multiple slurry dispense
- In-situ pad conditioner
- Material compatibility for medium and low pH slurries (1-12)
- Down force up to 750lbs
- Controllable wafer back pressure
- Polish head clean station
- External interface for end point capability
- Temperature controlled platens
CONDITIONING ARM OPTIONS:
Swing Arm Conditioning
(radial sweep – optional)
- 100mm end effector (standard), 0-200 rpm range
- Downforce range, .45 – 9.1kgf (1 – 20 lbf)
- Sweep zone control, 8 segments
- Sweep rate, 0 – 20 sweep / minute
- Conditioning disk clean station
Oscillating Arm Conditioning
(linear sweep – standard)
- 195mm end effector, segmented or pellet
- Downforce range, 5-20 kgf (11-44 lbf)
- Sweep rate, 0 – 12 sweep / minute
Process Request Form
Parts & ServiceS
NEWS AND EVENTS
Axus Partners with CP Display to Accelerate Monolithic 1080p MicroLED Displays to Mainstream AR
Axus partners with Compound Photonics US Corporation to accelerate sub 5 µm pixel microLED development to the mass market.
Axus and CP are partnering to integrate critical wafer-scale processes needed for mass-production scale up of CP’s 3 µm pixel, 0.26” diagonal, 1080p microLED displays for the next generation AR glasses. Specifically, Axus will deploy its state-of-the-art Capstone CMP system with integrated post-CMP clean to enable wafer planarization and surface preparation process solutions for successful wafer-scale bonding of microLED wafers to high-performance CMOS backplanes.
Axus partners with Plessey Semiconductors to help bring high-performance GaN-on-Silicon monolithic microLED technology to the mass market.
Using tooling from Axus and optimised processes, Plessey Semiconductors has achieved a successful wafer to wafer bond of a 1080p microLED display 0.26” diagonal to a 3-micron pixel-pitch backplane. Much smaller than the 0.7" diagonal 8-micron pixel-pitch active-matrix display previously demonstrated.