- Chandler AZ
General Primary job duties:
To perform a wide variety of routine activities in support of our manufacturing and engineering staff. All of these activities will require accuracy and the ability to multitask in a somewhat fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Duties may include but will not be limited to the following:
- Cleaning and reconditioning components
- Assembling and disassembling electromechanical complex systems.
- Supporting stockroom activities to include organizing, performing and documenting activities relating to specific Tool Staging projects.
- Assisting as required in the building of manufacturing equipment.
- Performing related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures will be required to promote a safe and efficient work
- This position requires the ability to read and/or interpret manufacturing prints/Blueprints, schematics and work instructions etc.in order to build complex sub-subsystems.
- Forklift certification or driving experience
- A basic knowledge of how to use various diagnostic equipment such as multi-meters and other measurement devices.
- A basic knowledge of mechanics and how electronics and electricity work in computer controlled systems.
- This position also requires working in close proximity with other team members. Positive and effective interaction with other
team members is a necessary part of this position.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding and experience using personal computers.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet time sensitive objectives.
- Ability to carry out work assignments with limited guidance beyond the initial objective.
- A positive attitude is essential to the success of this position.
- Some post-secondary education or equivalent Military experience is desired
- Must be able to maintain regular and punctual attendance consistent with our company policy.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly