- All levels are being considered
- Process Development Group
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with a team of highly skilled engineers and technicians to enable the development of key processes for emerging technologies in the semiconductor industry.
- Support the CMP, grinding, and wafer thinning group that provides cutting edge technology to build the prototypes for tomorrow’s semiconductor devices.
- Acquire the knowledge of various CMP and grind processes, its capabilities and shortfalls.
- Provide process recommendation to achieve or enable the customer’s desired results.
- Be a key driver in the development of new CMP tools and tool modifications to enable next generation and novel material processing.
- Projects will include, but are not limited to:
- Enable the build of advanced MEMS and Sensors for devices used in VR/AR applications, mobile, automotive, DOD and life science applications.
- Develop processes for new materials and novel combinations thereof.
- Improve post CMP cleaning methodologies and reducing defects.
- Optimizing metrology measurement techniques for new materials.
- Test new CMP tools, parts, and upgrades to evaluate their performance.
- Work closely with other team members showing a positive attitude, effective interaction and communication.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures will be required to promote a safe and efficient work environment.
- Perform all related duties as assigned.
Required and Desired skills:
- Bachelor of Science or better in an engineering discipline.
- Three to five years of experience in CMP.
- Hands-on experience with grinder and/or CMP tools.
- Must have strong verbal communication, written, and presentation skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines. This includes managing multiple projects and meet time sensitive objectives with minimal or no supervision.
- A positive attitude is essential to the success of this position.
- Must be able to maintain regular and punctual attendance consistent with our company policy.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
© 2020 AXUS TECHNOLOGY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
7001 W. Erie St. Suite 1, Chandler, AZ 85226