Strasbaugh 6EC CMP System is an economical tool for CMP research, failure analysis, and low-volume production. Its semi-automatic operations are programmable through a color, touch-screen GUI for repeatable and accurate process control. The Model 6EC is the affordable solution, providing the benefits of state-of-the-art CMP at a low cost.
Standard Features Include:
- Closed-loop table and spindle RPM motors help ensure consistent process results.
- Programmable pad conditioning increases the lifetime of the pad and improves WIWNU.
- Minimal maintenance lowers the cost of ownership.
- Small footprint offers convenience for small labs.
- Pad conditioning system provides in-situ and/or ex-situ programmable selective pad conditioning for consistent removal rates and minimum non-uniformity.
- 20 zones of Programmable control: dwell time, down force and RPM can be programmed for each zone. Pad conditioning can be done with a diamond plated disk or nylon brush.
- ViPRR carriers reduce edge exclusion, control center-to-edge uniformity, and improve overall performance and reliability.